E90 M3 Complete Kit with AutoPilot V2 Management$3,250.00
For the longest time, the air ride community has wanted a system that is easy to install and something that is all in one. AirLift listened to the community and developed the best pressure based system the market has ever seen. With 8 user defined presets and a host of other features that were once found in upper end systems, the APV2 takes the cake.
The sleek V2 controller is protected in a rugged, rubberized coating to help protect against the occasional drops and scratches. Display readout shows, individual corner air pressure and tank pressure. You can select your pressures to be displayed in PSI or BAR. To give you the ultimate in personalization of your system we have loaded the multi-color display with 512 color combinations! Believe it or not all of this technology fits in the palm of your hand and only takes one wire to connect to your wire harness.
Not only does the V2 give you 8 different presets to tailor to your ride heights needs, but it also “learns” your vehicle to provide incredible accuracy with every push of the button. As you roll low, the V2 will constantly monitor your pressures and adjust accordingly to your presets. V2 also allows you to control your system manually, for the ultimate in independent 4 corner adjustment. With the raise on start feature, you won’t even have to touch the controller! Fully laid out? Raise to your ride height as soon as you turn on your ride and you’re ready to go.
You want diagnostics? Well V2 has diagnostics! With a touch of a button you can check compressor performance and compressor run times. The system will also alert you to a leak, a low pressure situation, communication failure or if there is something wrong with your valve.
Installation could not be easier! Mount your components, hook up 3 wires, plug in the OEM quality harness and you are ready to go. The detailed instruction manual will take you through the calibration and ride height preset process. Each V2 is 100% function and leak tested at the factory after assembly, so you can cruise the streets in confidence!
One of the best features of the Air Lift Performance Auto Pilot V2 is that it is proudly made in the United States of America!
Performance Series Front Suspension Includes:
- (2) Fully Threaded, Damping Adjustable Air Struts with Double Bellow Bags
- (2) Anodized Camber Plates
- (2) Damping Adjuster Knobs
- (2) Stainless Steel braided leader lines
- (4) DOT Approved Fittings- Both 1/4 PTC and 3/8 PTC
- Spanner Tool
- Anodized end caps
- Corrosion-resistant paint on strut bodies
- All Required Mounting Hardware
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Detailed Installation Manual with Pictures
Performance Series Rear Kit Includes:
- Pair of compact double bellows springs
- Pair of threaded body, monotube shocks
- Proprietary Lower Control Arms and Toe Links with High Gloss Black Powdercoating
- 1/4″ & 3/8″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
AutoPilot V2 Features
- (8) User Definable pressure-based presets
- Manual Control Mode for each bag (individually or combined)
- Automatic System Calibration
- Compressor Wear-Down Testing
- Compressor Timer
- User Definable Compressor ON/OFF Pressure Setting
- User Definable Controller Screen Backlight Color and Brightness
- User Definable Unit of Measurement (PSI/BAR)
Included in the ORT AutoPilot V2 Management Kit
- (1) AutoPilot V2 All-In-One Manifold (your choice of 1/4" or 3/8" line size)
- (1) AutoPilot V2 Controller
- (1) AutoPilot V2 Main Wiring Harness with integrated relay
- (1) AutoPilot V2 Hardware Pack
- Tank of your choice
- Compressor of your choice
- DOT Fitting Kit
- 60ft of DOT Air Line
- Line Cutter
- Instruction Manual
- 100% FREE Technical Support
- 1 Year Warranty