AccuAir e-Level with Rocker Switch
The revolutionary e-Level system from AccuAir has completely redefined the digital air suspension industry. Never before has an air ride control system been so easy to use, beautifully made, or perform as flawlessly as the AccuAir e-Level system. The adjustments made by an e-Level controller are so accurate that each wheel maintains its height within 1/8th of an inch and prevents "cross-loading" of air springs at a higher accuracy than any other method. e-Level is so smart that it even learns the vehicle’s weight and behaviour after it has been installed, so it just keeps getting better with every day of use.
When mounting space and cost are paramount, the Rocker Switch Interface is a simple, yet effective solution. The primary function of the Rocker Switch is to access your three saved heights by pressing UP or DOWN to raise or lower between saved heights (current vehicle height is indicated by red and green LED lit arrows). A small program button (usually hidden under the dash) allows you to toggle through functions like manual control over each air spring individually, manual control over front and rear air springs in "pairs", re-saving each of your heights, and adjusting system preferences. For the ultimate control over your system, adding a TouchPad controller to your RockerSwitch system is completely plug and play!
AccuAir e-Level with RockerSwitch Features
- (3) User Definable height-based presets
- RideMonitor Mode
- Easy "All Down" Functionality
- Manual Control Mode for each bag (individually or front/rear pairs)
- Accurate to within 1/8"
- Simple, yet effective controller interface can be installed in many OEM locations
- Optional Rise-on-Start
- Automatic System Calibration
- User Definable System Sensitivity
- User Definable Compressor ON/OFF Pressure Setting
- Integrates easily with e-Level Touchpad and i-Level Wireless Receiver